36m Fire Hose Reel provide a reasonably accessible and controlled supply of water to a fire to extinguish it. All Fire Products Direct Fire Hose Reels comply with Australian Standard
- Certified and approved to AS/NZS 1221
- Hose Reel-wall mounted swing arm
- Hose length: 36 metres x 19mm
- Supplied with: Mounting bracket, inlet pipe, ball valve, hose guide and connection fitting
36m Fire Hose Reel with Swing Arm
$331.50 Regular Price
- 36m Fire Hose Reel provide a reasonably accessible and controlled supply of water to a fire to extinguish it. All Fire Products Direct Fire Hose Reels comply with Australian Standard
- Fire Hose Reels use a variety of natural and synthetic fabrics in their construction. These materials allow the hoses to be stored wet without rotting and to resist the damaging effects of exposure to sunlight and chemicals. Modern hoses are lighter weight and this has helped reduce the physical strain on fire fighters.
- Having a fire hose reel allow easily approach the location of the fire in case of an accident. In case of fire, it is not necessary to set up a very long hose. Also, the hose reel gives a controlled stream of water to the source of fire. A red round 36-metre long fire hose reel is the most common. It has 19mm semi-rigid round tube fixedly attached to a wall. In the whole world, this kind is preferred by firemen. It is more convenient and accessible to them to get into the location of the fire.
- A fire hose reel should be able to readily provide a good flow of water and since it will be spending a good amount of its lifetime unused, make sure to inquire about the wear and tear of the product.
- Like any other equipment, hose reels have to be checked regularly for determination of irregularities like the need for replacement.